Easy and flavorful, a tasty way to make juicy chicken!
- 1 whole chicken (3 pounds)
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Skin the chicken, and cut into desired pieces.
- Saute chicken pieces in butter and oil mixed with rosemary.
- Wisk together heavy cream, vinegar, chicken stock and mustard.
- When chicken is about 1/3 cooked, pour sauce over chicken. Cook uncovered, turning pieces frequently untill thoroughly cooked.
- Serve alone or spoon over rice or pasta. Enjoy
No feedback yet
Form is loading...