With only 6 ingredients, this is so fast and easy, it took me less than 10 minutes of work! Serve over pasta or rice, or by itself with sides.
- 2 21.5 ounce cans of chunk chicken breast, drained (or fresh chicken)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon "beer can chicken" seasoning (this is my favorite seasoning mix, I use it in everything)
- salt and pepper to tase
- 1 large clove/ 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, freshly finely chopped
1 jar of Classico Assiago cheese alfredo sauce
- Coat your crockpot with a non stick spray. Add chicken, seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic, toss to coat chicken.
- Add tomatoes, toss slightly to mix. Add sauce, simply move the chicken around a little with a spoon to coat with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 or more hours. Serve over pasta or rice, or by itself with sides. Enjoy.
- Note: chopped onion makes a very nice addition, just add in with the garlic and the rest.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...