Derived from a "Blue Apron" recipe, I discovered that I did not have all of the right ingredients after I had started- so I improvised and it turned out great!
- 4 or more pieces of white fish (I have used cod and tilapia)
- 1 can of diced or stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 2 potatoes (diced)
- sliced carrots (as desired)
- 1 onion (diced)
- garlic (sliced, as desired)
- green onions (sliced, as desired)
- mushrooms (sliced, as desired)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon "Beer Can Chicken" seasoning or seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
salt and pepper (to taste, as desired)
- In a large non stick stock pot heat up the olive oil. Add onions, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and any other vegies that you would like in it.
- Cook vegie mixture until everything is almost cooked though to deisred softness. Add whole can of diced tomatoes (do not drain), and the one cup of water. Heat until simmering.
- Add the fish, cover with liquid. In about 10 minuites the fish should be cooked through and fall appart when you stir.
- Serve with garlic bread if desired. Enjoy.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...