Grilling is hands down, the best way to cook hamburgers!
- 1 pound ground hamburger (80% lean or better)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon 'beer can chicken' seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or minced
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Light your grill.
- Mix together hamburger meat, worcestershire sauce, 'beer can chicken' seasoning, garlic, honey mustard, and chopped onion.
- Form meat into a ball, flatten to form patty. Perfect size for me is a ball that I can cover with my other hand when held in one hand.
- Place on grill when flames have died down and embers are glowing.
- Cook on each side untill they brown, about 8 minuites.
- Place the patties on the bottom of the bun, top with sliced onion, tomato, and cheese if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Note: to toast buns, cover the face with a thin layer of butter, place face down on grill, remove when starting to brown. Times may varry with charcoal. Gas grilling is also good, but I prefer charcoal.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...