Baked in foil with fresh lemon juice, parsley and garlic, this is a great way to make flavorful salmon.
- 1 lemon, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, virgen first pressing
- chopped parsley, as desired
salt and pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, large enough to cover the salmon on top also. Lightly coat the middle with olive oil, where the salmon will be.
- Juice the lemon, strain out the seeds that may have fallen out. Combine the lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Wisk briskly untill well mixed.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Notes: Baking time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of the salmon. Baking on the grill is also a option. This is scaled for a medium sized piece of salmon, you will have to adjust
No feedback yet
Form is loading...