I used a Boston-Butt roast, and it just fell appart! Incredably tender and juicy with just a hint of seasoning. Perfect for the family that can never agree on a flavor, each person can season their portion as they like. You can also add veggies and more broth to turn this into a tasty stew.
- pork roast of desired size
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, peeled and diced/sliced
- 1 teaspoon beer can chicken seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavor
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, brown if you have it
1/2 teaspoon sage
- In a gallon zip lock bag, combine everything except the pork roast, garlic, onion, and sugar. Mix in bag until thouragly blended. Add pork roast, coat with seasoning, and let sit in fridge over night.
- Set your crock pot to low, place your roast in, add in the rest of the contents of the bag. Sprinkle garlic over the top of the roast, lightly press into meat, repeat with onions. Sprinkle sugar over the top of the onions.
- Cover, and let cook for at least 6 hours. Aproximently 1/2 hour before serving, spoon juices over roast slowly.
- Serve and enjoy.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...