Easy to make and super yummy, this is a great way to eat sweet potaotes!
- 1 sweet potato (about 1 pound)
- 1 green onion (scallion)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper as desired
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes of desired size, peel if desired. Thinly slice the green onion, keeping the bottom white part seperate from the green tops.
- Cook the cubed sweet potatoes in boiling water until almost tender.
- Drain, return to the pot, add all ingredients except for the top part of the green onion.
- Cover with foil, let set for 5 minutes. Uncover, top with the rest of the green onions. Serve and enjoy!
No feedback yet
Form is loading...